When posting photos and images on social media (image sife for Facebook, Twitter,Instagram), are you aware of the “size” of the images?
Recently, the images on Facebook and Twitter profiles have been updated to round shapes, so I think you may have already changed the images. Even if the appearance changes greatly and you have good manuscripts and creative materials, you will not be able to achieve the effect as an eye catch if the size of the image and OGP to be posted at the same time is not appropriate. Therefore, this time we investigated the image size when posting on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Twitter profile and posted image size
According to Twitter’s Help Center :[Header image]
- Twitter recommended size is 1500 x 500 pixels
- Recommended Twitter size: 400 x 400 pixels
- Capacity: less than 2MB
- Format: JPG / PNG
The profile will be trimmed into a circle, so if you use a logo, etc., keep it within the circle.[Post image]
- 2: 1 PC size (timeline display: 506 x 253 pixels)
- The size of the smartphone becomes 16: 9 (timeline display: 450 x 253 pixels)
The recommended upload image size of facebooklikes.co is 640 x 360 pixels that cannot be cut with the first view of PC and smartphone .
About Facebook page profile and post image size
- PC displays 170 x 170 pixels
- Smartphone displays 128 x 128 pixels
- 36 x 36 pixel display on Future phone
Uploading with the display size is too small and the image quality deteriorates, so if the square is within 320 x 320 pixels to maximum 960 x 960 pixels , you can upload with an image that maintains the resolution . Advertisements and posts will be trimmed in a circular shape, so be sure to use a circular design, similar to Twitter.[Cover photo]
- PC is 820 x 312 pixel display
- Smartphone displays 640 x 360 pixels
- Minimum size is 400 x 150 pixels or more
Creatives need to be positioned so that the image does not break when viewed from both PC and smartphone. The recommended upload size is 828 pixels wide x 315 pixels high , especially for large PCs . Instead, be careful not to place logos, service names, etc. on both sides, as the display area on the smartphone is 640 x 315 pixels wide . When creating an image around the smartphone size width 828 × height 466 pixels in the width 828 × height 315 pixels it is recommended to place the creative range. In this case, the upper and lower pixels are cut off on the PC screen.[ Cover video ]
- You can upload with a minimum of 820 × 312 pixels, but the recommended Facebook size is 820 pixels × 456 pixels
- Video length is 20 to 90 seconds (at least 20 seconds required)
- The recommended upload size for facebooklikes.co is 1200 x 630 pixels (600 x 315 pixels is also possible)
- When posting photos and images, it is recommended to use a square of 720 x 720 pixels for easy use as an eye catcher.
- When posting a link with a URL, you can insert an image of 1200 x 630 pixels .
* It is not always necessary to be square, and there is no problem whether it is vertical or horizontal.
About Instagram profile and posted image size
- facebooklikes.co recommended upload size is 320 x 320 pixels
- It will be displayed at 305 x 305 pixels on the profile page, but we recommend a post image size of 1: 1 square 1080 x 1080 pixels
If the width is 1080 × 566 pixels in height, the resolution will be 1080p × 1350 pixels in height and the resolution will be maintained, so you can post in high quality. If you use a non-square image, you can automatically crop it to a supported aspect ratio when posting .
- Image size that pops up when clicked is maximum width 1080 × height 1350 pixels
We will update as soon as official information becomes available.
About Google+ profile size
- facebooklikes.co recommended upload size is 250×250 pixels
- facebooklikes.co recommended upload size is 1080×608 pixels
- There is no size standard, it is displayed according to the image to be posted
Conclusion: Maximize the eye-catching effect with the image size in mind
Please be aware that users’ reactions will change depending on the image size. We will continue to introduce this blog once the official information is updated.
In addition, facebooklikes.co has uploaded many informative articles about Social Media Marketing.
Originally posted 2020-02-01 09:06:30.